Now offering Leptospirosis MAT
- Send ≥1 ml of serum per test or ≥3 ml blood.
- Send serum only whenever possible. The submission of whole blood, even in separator tubes, often results in hemolysis and interference with some of the tests.
- Identify the tubes properly, making sure there are matching animal IDs on the submission form and the tubes. Ship sera in racks or cardboard boxes with dividers.
- Submit acute and convalescent sera together in cases where paired sample serology is needed.
*Equine Infectious Anemia:
STAT Service for EIA (ELISA) is available Monday to Friday for an additional $30 per animal tested.
- Please submit a separate submission form for animal samples that require STAT service.
- Samples must be submitted before 2:00P.M. for same day results.
For EIA tests submitted through Global Vet Link, a $0.85 fee will be added per sample.
|Test Description||Test #||price||Specimen Preferred||Turnaround Time|
Brucellosis Card Test Federal Form Required
|S136||$5.50||Serum (≥1 ml)||1-2 working days|
|Coccidioides SP (IgM/IgG) screen with Titer||S127||$38.00||Serum (≥1 ml)||3-4 working days|
We no longer offer separate testing for Coccidioides screen or titer.
Equine Infectious Anemia (ELISA)
*STAT EIA: must submit before 2:00pm
1-3 Working Days
|Leptospira spp - 6 serovars (MAT)
(pomona, ictero, canicola, grippotyphosa, hardjo, bratislava)
|S114||$28.00||Serum(≥1 ml)||2-3 working days|
|Individual Leptospira serovars also available||$6.00ea||Serum(≥1 ml)||2-3 working days|
|Small Ruminant Lentivirus (CAE/OPP) cELISA||S123||$9.00||Serum(≥1 ml)||2-3 working days|
FA Tests listed under Virology section
*Tests not listed will be forwarded to a referral laboratory for testing. $35.00 S&H will be added to the outside laboratory price.
Published pricing revised May 2023. Price and turnaround time are subject to change at any time